Sunday, December 7, 2008

Starting 2 Sell Charity Auction



Happy Holidays everyone. I am a member of the Starting 2 Sell ebay group and we are currently participating in a North Pole Charity Auction. We have selected a charity that helps children. If you click the above picture link, it will take you to ebay. To view items up for auction, enter the code "S2SNP" in the search box, and hit enter. You will then be taken to the list of items up for auction. Take a look, place a bid, and help us help others at Christmas. If you are interested in more information about the great E-Bay group Starting 2 Sell, here is the link to our welcome page http://groups.ebay.com/forum/Starting-2-Sell/Welcome/1600008179

3 comments:

TuTu's Bliss said...

Thanks for the tip. I am going there right now. I have been neglecting my eBay duties. Hugs, Jen

ByLightOfMoon said...

I Am too, thanks!
Smiles, cyndi

ByLightOfMoon said...

Great ideas1 Thanks, smiles, cyndi