Tuesday, November 4, 2008

To Blog or not to Blog, that is the question

To Blog or not to Blog, that is the question many people have these days. I have been pondering that same question for many months now, and decided to finally jump in and BLOG. This is my first blog (and maybe only).
Trying to decide what to blog about is a problem for many people, but I like to write, so I imagine that I could probably blog about just about anything (as you can tell from this Blog). After you decide what subject to blog about, from what I've read, you just need to jump in and start typing and let your fingers do the talking. (Just make sure your fingers don't outrun your mind).
I am trying out many different avenues on the internet to try to see which offer the best social marketing devices. I have opened an EBay store and am now testing the waters in many other areas on the internet. So welcome to another one of my new ventures and if your contemplating the big question of "To Blog or not to Blog", just jump right in and type away.

No comments: