Thursday, November 6, 2008

1990 DonRuss, Upper Deck, & 1991 Fleer Baseball collector cards

Any collectors of baseball cards out there? I have some new listings in my Ebay store. These listings include 1990 DonRuss & Upper Deck, and 1991 Fleer collector cards listed by individual teams in sets (they are not complete sets). The teams include White Sox, Twins, Tigers, Phillies, Yankees, Royals, Reds, Red Sox, Rangers, Pirates, Padres, Giants, Indians, Mariners, Mets, Orioles, Dodgers, Expos, Cubs, Cardinals, Brewers, Braves, Blue Jays, Astros, Angels & A's. These cards are in excellent condition and are a part of a large collection that I have acquired while collecting sport cards for my grandson. I have thousands of cards from the early 1990's which I will eventually be listing as soon as I found the correct way to list them for sale (ie: team sets, individual cards, or individual players). These sets include many popular players and would make wonderful gifts for your favorite baseball fans or too add to your collection, so stop by my store and take a look at the listings . Here is a link to my store: http://stores.ebay.com/Debonaire-Flea-Market

No comments: